Providing a stellar customer experience has been a cornerstone of business practically since spending and consumption have existed. However, now that the business landscape is growing increasingly competitive and companies are competing for customers’ attention more than ever before, delivering a great customer experience is even more important to increase conversions.
Here are some ways you can boost your conversions by keeping customers satisfied.
- Focus On Customer Lifetime Value:- A significant part of increasing conversions is promoting customer loyalty — and, concurrently, customer lifetime value. Customer experience is closely linked with this, as 64% of companies rate customer experience as the best tactic for improving customer lifetime value. By shifting your focus on how to boost customer lifetime value, you’ll establish the right mindset to make customer experience work to increase conversions. Gear your strategies towards boosting the value of your customers, and the customer experience part will fall into place more naturally.
- Provide Great Customer Service:-This goes further than just greeting customers with a smile; customer service includes every interaction before, during, and after a purchase. You need to be thorough to turn your one-time buyers into repeat customers, as 47% of customers would take their business to a competitor within a day of experiencing poor customer service.
- Get To Know Your Customers:-On average, companies make more money by retaining customers than by acquiring new ones. By getting to know your customers through social media, phone calls, and email, you can identify your most valuable customers and pay special attention to them to build the relationship — and generate more conversions.
- Use Personalization:-Personalizing your interactions – in person or online – with your customers can do wonders for your conversions, as customized experiences can increase sales up to 20%. Customers want to feel special, so provide them with personalized content to show them you care.
- Give Out Rewards To Loyal Customers:-To build up loyalty among your customers, it’s important to reward them for buying from your business. Seventy three percent of loyalty program members recommend the brand to others – meaning that treating your customers well through rewards like discounts, gifts, and more can quickly translate into revenues.
Data Source – Forbes